Today, I’m frustrated.
The prayers I’ve prayed.
- God, please let my external hard drive work. It has tons of applications and files on it that I need to use. Please, let it boot once, so I can get everything off.
- God, help me to find my wedding ring. I have no clue where I set it down. Help me to find it.
Looking at these prayers make me sick.
These are concerns I have right on my mind right as of this second.
…then I think of the prayers being prayed by others right now.
- There is a girl in Thailand praying that God would rescue her and protect her from her owner, as she is a slave.
- A husband/dad is praying for clean water in the village of Yongoni in Africa so he can give his malnutritioned wife a drink.
- A teenager in Illinois is praying that she isn’t pregnant this morning because of a bad decision that she made last night.
God, forgive me for my selfish prayers.