Today, I’m going barefoot.
I’m going barefoot to raise awareness of those who go barefoot everyday, not by choice but by no other alternative.
- Fact #1: In some developing nations, children must walk for miles to food, clean water and to seek medical help.
- Fact #2: Cuts and sores on feet can lead to serious infection
- Fact #3: Often, children cannot attend school barefoot.
- Fact #4: In Ethiopia, approximately one million people are suffering from Podoconiosis, a debilitating and disfiguring disease caused by walking barefoot in volcanic soil.
- Fact #5: Podoconiosis is 100% preventable by wearing shoes.
TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: For every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need.
One for One. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit the greater good is what we’re all about.
For every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need.
Make a difference, buy a pair here. Get 10% off with coupon code: SpringTOMS