What an incredible night! Each month we hold a parents gathering to teach on parenting. Tonight we had almost 20 parents brave the rain, that is suppose to freeze in a couple hours for a night to learn how to love their children better.
Joy (Travis’ wife) did most of the teaching tonight using Dr. Gary Chapman’s five love languages.
The Five Love Languages
- Words of Affirmation – Verbal appreciation
- Quality Time – Focusing all of your energy
- Receiving Gifts – Visible symbols of love
- Acts of Service – Doing simple chores
- Physical Touch – Receive physical contact
Next month’s gathering. March 31 @ 6:30pm. Safe Surfing: Using the internet @ home.